November 1, 2008

First Day of School

Ok - I'll fess up and admit that the reason I'm so behind with this post is that I'm still in denial! I cannot believe that my little boy is a big Kindergartner now. Aidan was so excited to be starting school and couldn't wait for his first day. He went in without shedding a tear (the same can't be said for Mum) and hasn't looked back. He is a very popular little boy (especially with the girls) and loves his teacher Mrs Greene. Lily and I miss him terribly and we both watch the clock anxiously waiting for 3.05 and pick up time =)


First Day Smiles



Posing with Lily and Mummy




Sitting at 'his' desk!

















2 comments:

mom2beachbums said...

Aidan seems to be getting taller by the week! The boy's enjoyed seeing him at his desk! K is such a huge transition I hope it is going well for him and especially for you Mum! We miss you all and look forward to the day we can be together again!

DA & J said...

Aiden looks so grown up! It is exciting to see him take such a big step!