My dad recently came out to visit - it was his first time out here in Md so we did a little sight seeing and spent a day in Annapolis. The kids loved seeing the boats and the Navy rowers out practicing. I think like me the sea is in their blood and Aidan keeps asking when we are going to move there!
November 5, 2008
Enjoying the sunshine in Annapolis
My dad recently came out to visit - it was his first time out here in Md so we did a little sight seeing and spent a day in Annapolis. The kids loved seeing the boats and the Navy rowers out practicing. I think like me the sea is in their blood and Aidan keeps asking when we are going to move there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, Aidan, start convincing mum that the sea is the place to live and the sea by the cousins is even better.....gotta come visit someday and then we'll start househunting for you! We can dream right?! Those pictures are really pretty....I hope your Dad enjoyed Annapolis.
Cute pictures. We went to the inner harbor while we were there and loved it. I can see why Aidan and Lily love it.
I need more pictures! :) We really miss you guys!
Post a Comment