July 4, 2008

Prima Ballerina

Finally after months of waiting Lily started dance classes this week. She was so excited to put on her new dance clothes and try out some poses for the camera!

2 comments:

DA & J said...

Yeah Katy. I am glad that you have started a blog. I find it so much for fun to write on the blog than to send out e-mail stating all the updated things. I hope you enjoy it as much I do. Plus you have cute kids that makes it all the more fun.

Nana said...

Well what would you expect from a proud Nana but to say how beautiful the kids are, and Mom's not so bad either! It's good to be able to keep up to date often with regard to the Water Baby and the Princess. Sounds a bit like a story - the Water Baby and the Princess? Goan yersel hen - only Katy will understand this!